WINNERS from the June 6 Watch & Win contest
These 15 lucky consumer-members will receive a
$100 bill credit on their July bill.
Mitchagri Inc - Plain City
George C - Marysville
Mary M - Marysville
Pamela A - Marysville
Kevin C - Marysville
Martha V - Marysville
Justin B - Marysville
Darren R - Marysville
Arlo T - Marysville
Sarah M - Marysville
Kevin L - Marysville
Luke B - Richwood
Kenneth M - Marysville
Sandra M - Marysville
Richard C- Marysville
THANKS to everyone who submitted an entry.
Board of Trustees
- District 1
- Steve Patton
- District 2
- Bill D'Onofrio
- District 3
- Dale Scheiderer
- District 4
- Dave Thornton
- District 5
- Dan Westlake
- District 6
- Jeff Reinhard
- District 7
- Jeff Wilson
You can e-mail any questions or concerns to the URE board of trustees: send email
2020 election has ended
Consumer-Members of the Cooperative are represented in the business planning of the organization through the democratic election of a Board of Trustees.
Representation is divided into seven geographic districts.
The Board of Trustee election ballots are mailed out in the month of May. When you receive the envelope make sure you read the bios and VOTE for ONE trustee for EVERY district. In addition to the board elections, there might be changes to the terms & conditions or the code of regulation.
The ballot contains your Member number and Passcode which you will need to be able to vote online. Simple instructions are included. Whether you wish to vote ONLINE or by MAIL. Please follow the instructions and make sure your vote is cast by JUNE 3 by 5:00pm.
Election results will be announced on the JUNE 6, 2020 Video Update.
The annual nominating process begins in January with interest postcards mailed early in the month.
2020 election timeline
- Dec. 2019 Ohio Cooperative Living (OCL) article on qualifications needed to run for the board
- Jan. 2, 2020 Mail member interest cards to the districts
- Jan. 8, 2020 150 days from annual meeting; earliest the board can appoint the nominating committee
- Jan. 24, 2020 Member interest cards due; validated for membership; mail member application packet
- Jan. 28, 2020 Regular Jan. board meeting; appoint nominating committee
- Feb. 12, 2020 Member candidate application due by 4:00 p.m.
- Feb. 5, 2020 Notice/packet mailed to nominating committee
- Feb. 20, 2020 Nominating committee meeting
- Feb. 25, 2020 Regular Feb. board meeting
- March 5, 2020 Second nominating committee meeting notice (if necessary)
- March 28, 2020 Last day nominations by committee or petition can be filed with the secretary (70 days prior to annual meeting)
- March 31, 2020 Regular March board meeting
- May 5, 2020 Regular April board meeting
- May 2020 Official meeting notice in May OCL magazine
- May 15, 2020 Latest ballots can be mailed to members (20 days prior to annual meeting)
- June 2, 2020 Regular May board meeting
- June 3, 2020 Ballots due
- June 6, 2020 Annual meeting, 9 a.m. at URE office (Due to COVID 19 - alternative plans may be made)
- June 30, 2020 Reorganization June meeting to elect board officers