Go Beyond the Card
Download the new Co-op Connections Card® app today!
Show It and Save!
The Co-op Connections Card. Touchstone Energy’s free membership card, offers cooperative members more than 24,000 local and national deals on products and services. There are over 37 million cards and key fobs in use in communities across the country. This card helps you save on:
- Clothing & Accessories
- Energy Efficiency
- Healthy Savings Benefits like Dental and Vision
- And so much more.
The cards include discounts on prescription drugs at over 60,000 locations as well. Consumers have already saved more than $100 million on prescriptions alone!
- Discover all the ways you can save at Connections.coop.
- Build your business with the Co-op Connections card. Download business contract.
Cash Back Mall
A great new way to shop online and receive cash back.
With Co-op Connections’ Cash Back Mall, you can earn cash back on purchases of more than 300,000,000 products from more than 5,000 leading online merchants. It’s the same sites you’re already shopping at today, but now you get more for your money. Download and use the free Shopping Assistant for your browser to make it even easier. This new benefit costs you nothing, but pays you tax-free income for doing what you’re already doing.
- Download a free “Shopping Assistant” to quickly access cash back deals
- Shop directly from popular search engines like Yahoo, Google, and Bing
- Shop without needing to log in
- Access more than 5,000 participating retailers, including Bass Pro Shops, Macy’s, Target and Walmart (see a full listing here)
- Earn more cash back on thousands more products and services
- Access 20,000 discounts every day in addition to earning cash back
Whether you are buying gifts for loved ones, booking a trip or treating yourself, Cash Back Mall can put money back in your pocket.
Healthy Savings Program
Take advantage of Healthy Savings Discount program!
Another new development is the Healthy Savings Discount program, offering discounts for chiropractic, dental and vision care, as well as lab work and hearing aids.
Pharmacy Card Info
New Benefits has created a Web site http://www.nbdrugcard.com/touchstone/ enter your name and select URE, print and cut out a paper card (front only) and use it just like the plastic version.
This link will let you search by zip code to see how many pharmacies in your area accept the Co-op Connections pharmacy discounts. Simply type 22203OH05 into the Group field and click log in to start searching.
This link will allow you to look up the price of many prescription drugs and see how much the pharmacy discount will save you. The results are driven by a zip code search.
Co-op Connections: Go Beyond the Card