Business and Energy Information
A free resource tool for commercial members
URE is pleased to offer a great resource for business members. Questline is an electronic tool that provides technical, business, research and information assistance to the customers of Union Rural Electric Cooperative. The great part about Questline is that it is a value-added service to you at no-cost!
Questline is free service provided to URE commercial, industrial, and governmental members that supplies technical expertise through its staff of engineers, researchers and development experts. This service ranges from shop floor troubleshooting, industry/market profiles, equipment supplier/material searches, business development searches, PUC/OSHA/EPA regulations and power quality/power analysis.
The good news is that whether your operation is a small business or a large industrial plant they can help.
In addition to the services that can be requested the member has access to the Questline database of prior research as well as a subscription to the bi-monthly Questline newsletter. In order to access Questline services you must be registered thru URE.
Questline Gives You:
- Ask an Expert. As a facility manager, business owner or project leader you may encounter problems that impact the success of your work. You have limited resources- so sometimes you will have difficulty in finding solutions to problems. Now you can get the answers quickly and confidentially from Questline’s staff of engineers, technicians and researchers.
- eNews. Questline distributes a bi-monthly newsletter that examines technical and business issues relevant to business owners. In addition you will be able to access new services and webinars Questline offer.
- Tools You Can Use. Perform calculations on lighting, HVAC motors and other building/processing equipment. Compare your operations with others in your industry.
- eLibrary. Access thousands of searchable documents for unbiased information. Provide information to decision-makers through viewing expert responses on similar issues.
Business links for controlling costs
• Touchstone Energy- Business Energy Advisor- go to Energy Saving Strategies
• ENERGY STAR Tools and Resource Library
• Motor Cost Calculator
• USDA Loan & Grant Funding
• Energy Efficiency on the Farm
• Farm Energy Calculator
• Commercial Energy Savings Guide (pdf)
To access this free business resource, contact Kevin Gregory at URE or use this link to register for QUESTLINE.
Key Accounts Executive
Disclaimer: Questline resources can only be used by the registered Questline member or company.