Skip to main navigation.
Twitter Icon Image Facebook Icon Image YouTube Icon Image

Kids Korner

 

for fun games and exciting information about energy.

Stay Safe Indoors

We use electricity and natural gas safely every day in our homes, from turning on the TV or radio, to switching on a light, to playing video games or turning on the gas heat and cooking on a gas stove. Sometimes, however, energy can be dangerous. Overloading a circuit can cause a fire or electric shock. Natural gas is burned, which means there is a fire on the stove when you're cooking.

 



Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo