The primary purpose of the Roger Yoder multi-purpose room is to serve URE’s operations, training, and internal services.
Following employee needs for the multipurpose meeting room consistent with URE’s mission, the use of the multipurpose meeting room will be to serve its members and support the communities we serve.
MPR may be used for:
MPR may NOT be used for:
Is the room available for my meeting?
- Click the calendar to view available dates.
- Request for weekend/holiday events will not be accepted
- Reservations may be booked no more than ONE YEAR prior to the event.
- Cancellations: When it becomes necessary to cancel a reservation, please notify URE in writing at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled meeting.
- Allow a minimum of 48 hours for the office to process requests.
- Your room reservation is NOT confirmed until you receive a notification.
- In some instances, due to numerous date requests, usage conflict can occur, we will defer to the first request received.
Want to reserve the Roger Yoder Multi-Purpose Room?
We offer this room to nonprofit based groups devoted to agricultural, business, professional, community, and civic activities that serve or provide a benefit to the community supported by URE. Meetings of other electric cooperative groups or URE affiliated entities. Available seating: 125 with tables and chairs. If more tables or chairs are needed, your group will be responsible for the renting, delivery and pickup of the extra items.
1) You must READ and AGREE to these documents:
Guided Tours Available
Contact Us for more information or to schedule a tour.