REBATE OFFERS 7/1/2022 through 6/30/2023
- Must be a Level 2 charger physically located at the service address with URE supplied electric service.
- Rebate does not include mobile connectors, portable chargers, adapters, or wall outlets.
- Must provide copy of product paid receipt.
- Maximum 2 charging port rebates per residential member home.
- Maximum 6 charging port rebates per non-residential member building/facility.
- This rebate is available only to members with URE supplied electric service.
The equipment must be certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (U.L. Listed) and Edison Testing Laboratories (ETL) Listed.
The equipment installed shall be in accordance with manufacturer's specifications and recommendations and shall meet applicable federal, state, or local agency standards.
All rebates are issued in the form of a check, payable to the member. A maximum of 2 charging port rebates may be paid per residential member home. Rebate does not include mobile connectors, portable chargers, adapters, or wall outlets.
Please note: Charger may require electrical upgrades and higher installation costs. URE's rebate on electric vehicle - level 2 charger is limited. The offer expires when funds are depleted on a first-come, first-serve basis, or when the program is discontinued.
Use the Electric Vehicle Calculator to compare cost savings of gas versus electric.EV Level 2 Rebate Form
You can use SmartHub to inquire about this rebate. Just log on and go to:
- The Contact Us tab
- Click on Electric Vehicle Inquiry
- This will bring up an email to us. In the Comments Box, type your question.