- URE is offering a $600 rebate to cooperative members who install a new dual-fuel heat pump for heating and cooling in a home, office, or other building.
- This rebate is available only to consumer-members with URE supplied electric service.
- Members must install the ENERGY STAR®-qualified equipment between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022.
- The heat pump must be a central or ductless mini-split system meeting current minimum federal appliance efficiency standards.
- The installer must be a dealer approved by the cooperative.
- All rebates are issued in the form of a credit to the member’s electric account.
- A maximum of 2 rebates may be paid per residential member home.
Attention area contractors: You can sign up to be on the URE Dual-Fuel Heat Pump contractors list.